CancerAid is an app that gives patients and caregivers greater structure in their lives by providing them with an easy to use organisational platform and medically reliable source of cancer information.
Cancer Council Victoria & Pancare Foundation – Pancreatic cancer | Navigating the journey
A diagnosis of pancreatic cancer often leaves people shocked and bewildered. The quickness in pace from diagnosis to treatment can be challenging when balancing other demands such as work, family, friends or study.
Watch our informative webinar to hear our knowledgeable presenters discuss ways to access reliable support and information to help alleviate anxiety and make it easier to deal with a pancreatic cancer diagnosis.
Topics discussed include:
- Common physical, emotional and practical changes
- The impact of these challenges on day to day life
- Practical suggestions about how to manage these challenges
- Where to find reliable information and practical support programs and resources
Thank you to Cancer Council Victoria, Graham Wells, Dr Belinda Lee, Belinda Steer and Rebecca Dimovitis for the contribution and assistance.
*Please note these are US based webinar recordings.
- Helpful Tools for Health & Wellbeing
- Genetics of Pancreatic Cancer
- Treatment Approaches for Pancreatic Cancer
- Nutrition After Surgery and Long Term Management
- Nutrition and Pancreatic Enzymes for Side Effect Management
- Understanding Radiation Therapy and its Role in Treating Patients with Pancreatic Cancer
- Pain and Symptom Management in Pancreatic Cancer
- The Role of Integrative Oncology for Pancreatic Cancer Patients