Give In Celebration
For your next birthday, Christmas or celebration, consider a donation in your name to the Pancare Foundation in lieu of a gift.
By setting up a donation registry in your name, you can assist us too increase survival from pancreatic liver, biliary, oesophageal and stomach cancer while supporting patients with services to to improve the quality of life.
In celebration gifts can be coordinated by giving your family and friends dedicated donation cards and envelopes OR by creating an online fundraising page.
If your loved one has passed, you might like to celebrate their memory on their birthday or other special occasion like a wedding anniversary. You can set up a donation registry in their name, adding a special memory to celebrate their life.
Here’s how you can do this, templated letter can adjust and send to your employer, clubs etc, asking them to donate and embed the link.
Whether donations are made online via our website, through Go Fundraise, in person or by post, the Pancare Foundation will issue a letter of thanks as well as a full tax deductible receipt to all donors.
- Go to http://www.gofundraise.com.au/beneficiary/pancarefoundation
- Click on ‘Start Fundraising’ to sign up and create a supporter page.
- Click sign up now or login via Facebook
- Enter your details, create a password, read the terms and conditions and click ‘Sign Up’.
- Choose your fundraising occasion, in this case In Celebration
- Create your page with the information you wish to share and remember to personalize your thank you email that will be sent to donors.
- Accept terms & conditions and click ‘Create Fundraising Page’.
- Don’t forget to share the page with your Facebook or email contacts.