Navigating the COVID-19 vaccine roll-out when living with an upper gastrointestinal (GI) cancer
Thursday 22 April 11-12.30pm AEST
We warmly invite you to join us for our upcoming PanSupport Online Patient & Carer Support Group – April.
Join Pancare’s Upper GI Cancer Specialist Nurse, Shannon Gleeson, as she provides insight into the national COVID-19 vaccine roll-out and shares advice and guidance for people affected by an upper GI cancer.
The session will provide an overview of:
• COVID-19 vaccine national roll-out strategy details
• The phases in which vaccine doses will be made available in Australia
• Who the priority populations are
• Where you can get vaccinated
• The possible side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine
This dedicated forum for patients provides an opportunity for people living with an upper GI cancer to come together in a safe and supportive environment.
When: Thursday 22nd April: 11am – 12.30pm AEST
Where: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting – link will be provided
Our PanSupport Online Patient & Carer Support Group offers a caring, and open forum where you can share your experiences with other people who are affected by upper gastrointestinal (GI) cancers, which include pancreatic, liver, stomach, biliary and oesophageal cancers, from the comfort of your home. Each of these groups will feature a specialist presenter who will talk to you about a specific topic that may be impacting your wellbeing and provide tools to help address challenges you may be facing.
RSVP: Please RSVP by Tuesday 20th April
For additional information or support, contact the PanSupport Specialist Team at [email protected] or call us on 0434 313 593.
We look forward to welcoming you.
When: Thursday 22 April, 11-12.30pm AEST
Where: Online – details to be emailed
RSVP: Please email [email protected]
Our PanSupport Online Patient & Carer Support Groups will be run across the year. These ‘Presenter Led’ groups, where external experts address particular areas of interest, will take place once a month. You may like to make a note of upcoming dates as follows:
- Thursday 22nd July – Patients & Carers – presenter led session
- Thursday 19th August – Patients & Carers – presenter led session
- Thursday 23rd September – Patients & Carers – presenter led session
- Thursday 21st October – Patients & Carers – presenter led session
- Thursday 18th November – Patients & Carers – presenter led session
> Learn more about available support groups