Join the fight against pancreatic and upper gastrointestinal cancers and host your own fundraising event in support of Pancare Foundation.
From a sausage sizzle at your local sporting club, to a head shave at work, a bake sale in the front yard, a trivia night or dinner dance, our only requirement is that you have fun!
We have helped our amazing community fundraisers deliver many successful fundraising events nationwide and have a wealth of knowledge that we cannot wait to share with you. Make sure you take advantage of our Fundraising Resources and check out all our top tips and tricks!
If you still have questions that need answers please don’t hesitate to reach out to our incredible Community Fundraising Team for more information.
Some of our most popular types of fundraisers include:
- Event in Celebration – Birthday, Wedding, In Memory and more
- A Physical Challenge – Walk, Swim, Run, Ride and more
- Host an Event – BBQ, Bake Sale, Dinner, Trivia and more
Setting up your fundraiser is easy
- Settle on your fundraising idea
- Set a fundraising goal
- Let us know about your plans
- If you are undertaking an ‘offline’ fundraiser wait to receive your ‘Authority to Fundraise’ letter
- Start fundraising
- And most importantly have fun!
Our Stories of Hope showcase real life experiences from people impacted by upper gastrointestinal cancers.