Book your call with our PanSupport Care Coordinator
Our PanSupport Care Coordinator, Sonia, supports Australian’s with pancreatic and upper GI cancers throughout their diagnosis, treatment and beyond. She understands that a cancer diagnosis may have an enormous impact on you and your family. Sonia can offer a wide range of practical, emotional and financial support services, and cancer-related information.
Sonia is available to talk about whatever matters to you, while providing expert cancer information to help you navigate your cancer journey. If you are worried about money, work or treatment, or you just want to speak to someone who understands what you are going through, Sonia can offer guidance and help you find the right information and support in your area.
We can provide you with:
- Links to cancer and wellness services in your area
- Free booklets and information
- Peer support groups via telephone, in person and on-line
- Connections with others in similar situations who can share their experiences
- Financial hardship assistance
- Practical support information
- Links to accredited practicing dietitians, exercise physiologists, or counselors who can provide advice during and after cancer treatment.
Need to get in contact? Send an email to [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as we can.